bonjour ~
Life is short, being youthful is short.
So make an account of precious memories of life, dreams and love–doing so in the most vibrant manner possible.
Profile:
Being a Midget~
 : Amelia lee, Gemini
Some of you may know me as Ame :D
Follow me on Twitter and add me on Facebook !
I don't bite
Facebook |
twitter |
For advertisements, please contact:
Email
Friends:
chitchat:
Please do not act like cavemen :)
recent updates :
|
written on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 @ 2:40 PM ✈
It's been a long time since i've blogged again.
I stopped many times and locked my old blog. Probably because the posts inside there were all quite childish :/
So here I am, creating a new one, and I promise my readers (if there are any) that there will be tons of interesting posts, reviews (about Movies, Cosmetic Products, etc) that I think would be good to blog about :)
Do add me on twitter and facebook and I'll see you again :D
|
written on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 @ 2:40 PM ✈
It's been a long time since i've blogged again.
I stopped many times and locked my old blog. Probably because the posts inside there were all quite childish :/
So here I am, creating a new one, and I promise my readers (if there are any) that there will be tons of interesting posts, reviews (about Movies, Cosmetic Products, etc) that I think would be good to blog about :)
Do add me on twitter and facebook and I'll see you again :D
|
we live under the same sky
“There's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking”
- Mitch Albom (For One More Day)
Always look on the bright side of life :)
It doesn't matter how bad your day ends, appreciate the little things in life that happened and then tomorrow will be a better day.
|
my sunshine
links exchanged opened! just tag me but link me first
|
link
coming soon....
|